RideInside & Yola, February 2021 classes, 4 Saturdays
COVID can't stop us! USAC Level 1 Cycling Coach Rod Murray brings his 22nd annual RideInside + YOLA class right to your pain cave. RideInside with Rod and you will be a fitter, faster rider by springtime. Here's how it works:
- Your bike & trainer, at your home, for a 1-hour coached ride
- Half-hour of YOLA follows each ride; Rod's yoga for linear athletes will strengthen your core and improve your mobility so you feel better off the bike and move better when you're on it.
- Saturday mornings, December-thru February. Zoom opens at 7:45 for setup; coached ride starts at 8 a.m.
- This series is designed to build your base and then boost your power so that winter doesn't go to your waist.
- $140/month includes RideInside + YOLA class and midweek workout to do on your own
- Drop-ins $45/class
Want to be road-ready for 2021? Register for RideInside + YOLA today.