YoLA, Yoga for Linear Athletes Jan. Feb. March, 2023 Tuesday classes.
YoLA is a blend of yoga, strength and mobility moves designed for “linear athletes” to reduce fatigue, lessen your risk of injury and improve your performance, If you walk, run, swim or ride a bike, YoLA can help you get better at the things you love doing.
- Class is held live on Zoom, Tuesday's 5:30 p.m.
- You will receive your zoom link 30 minutes prior to class
- Instructor Rod Murray 500 RYT, ACSM-EPC, USA Cycling & USA Weightlifting Coach
- This one hour class includes core work, joint mobility, muscle flexibility and strength training.
- Why? Injury prevention, fatigue reduction, increased comfort, endurance and power.
- Break out of your forward-facing routine and develop wraparound strength and flexibility to improve how you move in your linear sport.