Ride Inside + YOLA Full Season
USAC Level 1 Cycling Coach, 500 RYT, Rod Murray brings his 23nd annual RideInside + YOLA class right to your pain cave. RideInside with Rod and you will be a fitter, faster rider by springtime. Here's how it works:
- Your bike & trainer, at your home, for a 1-hour coached ride
- 1-hour of YOLA follows each ride; Rod's yoga for linear athletes will strengthen your core and improve your mobility so you feel better off the bike and move better when you're on it.
- Saturday mornings, November thru February. Zoom opens at 7:45 for setup; coached ride starts at 8 a.m.
- This series is designed to build your base and then boost your power so that winter doesn't go to your waist.
- Class includes RideInside + YOLA class. Class is recorded and shared with you so you can repeat class midweek to do on your own
- Drop-ins $45/class
Want to be road-ready for 2023? Register for RideInside + YOLA today. This package includes the entire winter season of Ride Inside + YOLA with a link to recording of class delivered to your calendar that you can do on your own, each week. Link expires day before next class. The program is designed to be progressive - your dedication each Saturday will add up to big gains for your Spring cycling. Plus you save $80 by registering for the full season. See you on zoom!