Virtual Class YoLA! Yoga for Linear Athletes
YoLA is a blend of yoga, strength and mobility moves designed for “linear athletes” to reduce fatigue, lessen your risk of injury and improve your performance, If you walk, run, swim or ride a bike, YoLA can help you get better at the things you love doing.
- Class is held live on Zoom, Tuesday's 6:00 p.m. during social distancing for COVID19.
- You will receive your zoom link 30 minutes prior to class
- Instructor Rod Murray 500 RYT, ACSM-EPC, USA Cycling & USA Weightlifting Coach
- This one hour class includes core work, joint mobility, muscle flexibility and strength training.
- Why? Injury prevention, fatigue reduction, increased comfort, endurance and power.
- Break out of your forward-facing routine and develop wraparound strength and flexibility to improve how you move in your linear sport.
When the pandemic has passed, YoLA classes will move back to our studio, Body4Life Training in downtown Morristown, so we can move together in person. There's plenty of parking too.